donderdag 24 september 2015
English version of the recipe (pumpkin-coconut pancakes)
- clean a butternut squash and cut 300 gr. into small pieces. Cook ready in 10 minutes, drain off and mash it. Add 2 eggs.
- add 250 ml coconut milk and mix it slowly.
- add in turn 250 gr. bearded wheat and 300 ml rice milk. Mix to a smooth baking mix.
- add 2 teaspoons cinnamon and a pinch of salt.
- melt some (coconut) oil in a frying pan and bake the pancakes over low heat until golden brown. For about 8 medium pancakes.
- Nice with chocolate paste!