donderdag 1 september 2016
English version of the recipe (spinach-rucola pasta, for 3p)
- prepare 400 gr. pasta according to the directions on the package.
- wash 600 gr. spinach, cut into rough pieces and cook ready in 5 minutes in its own fluid. Drain off well.
- cut one union into small pieces and fruit in some oil using a wok, together with 2 cloves of garlic pressed with a garlic press.
- wash 5 big tomatoes and cut in pieces. Add to the union and cook them until they turn into a mush.
- add salt and pepper to taste and add 2 teaspoons basil and oregano.
- add the spinach and stir. Cut 75 gr. rucola and add to the spinach and tomato-mush.
- drain of the pasta and add, stir everything very well.
- if necessary add some more herbs.